Our Big Weekend

Keely had a weekend of firsts. I started Saturday morning off with my first taste of veggies. We went with peas thinking since they are the worst in Mama's mind, maybe I could get them over with and things would only get better. I ate them even though I know there is better stuff out there.

Then, Saturday afternoon we went to our neighborhood pool that just opened. The water was too cold to get in, though Mama did take a quick swim while Miss Sarah held me.

Sunday, afternoon I finally got to go swimming for the first time. Our friends from church had the youth group over and their pool was heated. I LOVED IT. I think I am going to be a mermaid like my Aunt KC. Mama warned me about not letting the air get out of my fingers though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home