I Can Talk
Since you can't catch talking in a picture, and Mama hasn't been doing a good job of taking new pictures while staying at the Reichels, I decided to write about my newest joy. I love talking! And the louder the noise around me, the louder I get. The most vocal I get is when food is around. Whenever anyone eats or drinks around me, I put my little head out open my mouth and begin begging. Mama cracks up laughing everytime. I have learned how to grab her cup when she is holding me and drinking at the same time. She and I are having so much fun together these days.
Daddy's last day at school was today, so I can't wait to have quality time with him! I know it wasn't long but I'll write more when I have pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home