The Langhals Family

"Children are a gift of the Lord!"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fall Colors

Things are pretty hohum around here right now. I have been suffering through a cold of some sort this week. Doug has been a trooper and rushed home everyday to take over running the house (which actually has been quite therapeutic and entertaining). But getting very excited about the Christmas season and counting down the days to Christmas break! We actually have so many parties to go to, I keep thinking of how many different ways I can dress Keely for Christmas!

Doug and I forgot what fall looks like until we visited the grandparents for Thanksgiving. All of our trees stay green all year, that is the few that we have around here. So when we pulled into Columbia and saw all the beautiful colors we knew it was a perfect photo moment. The best is that Keely had never seen them before so she didn't know what to think of them at first as you can tell. But she ended up having them all over her and Daddy by the end of it. And the pictures turned out great.

Look at these proud grandparents. Gramps and Nan were very thankful this Thanksgiving for their two newest family members, Keely and her cousin Karli. Keely was thankful for a little playmate though she can't wait for her to get a little bigger where she can actually play. By next summer's beach trip I'm sure Karli will be ready!

I just love this picture. Keely is with her Aunt Casey and don't they both just look so beautiful! It was taken and Uncle Steven and Aunt Kelli's wedding. AJ will enjoy seeing her baby gift in full use here! I don't know what we would do without our bunny!! Cutest thing happened the other day. After having to replace the bunny once already, we now have a spare. It stays in a basket in the nursery. While I was working in the room, Keely was discovering everything in her room. All of the sudden she looks over and sees a bunny. But she looks down to make sure she still has one in her hand as well. Then she just starts giggling realizing she has TWO!! I quickly distracted her and hid the spare before she decided she needed both at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home