Let the Vacation Begin!
Well, Keely and I have been on vacation 3 days now and the excitement is rising! We spent the weekend at Gramps and Nan's house but didn't get any pictures of the fun we had there. We've only been at Papa and Yaya's for 24 hours and yet look at everything we have already done. I can't believe we still have 2 weeks left! Uncle Kent worked on Keely's rythm by letting her play on his drums and giving her dance lessons. She loves dancing to music, the
Last night we took a brief walk with Papa in our backpack carrier. We love riding in that and have already asked him for another ride today. I think he'd be more willing if Keely would actually calling him "Papa" instead of coughing to get his attention. But of course, he can't resist giving her anything she asks for so I am sure there will be another trip in the carrier before long!
We love being outdoors! Yaya found a fun new toy for us to play with outside. She pushes Keely around on Unlce Wally's old scooter. At first, Keely was really unsteady, but she got better as Yaya played with her. I think all the excitement though is messing up her nap time. She seems to be fighting it this afternoon which of course makes life harder on me seeing as how her nap time has become my nap time!! I shouldn't complain though. Being around all this family has me quite spoiled. I haven't had to bathe her since we came to town and the number of diapers I change has drastically decreased with all the added hands! Not to mention loving my role of sitting around and watching while others
entertain her! Doug keeps telling me to take it easy and enjoy my time here. I definitely think I am doing that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home