The Langhals Family

"Children are a gift of the Lord!"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

I love that God's timing is so different than ours. The last blog update was on March 8. I went into labor the next day! Kreswell Douglas Langhals was born on March 9, 2009 at 8:31 pm. Labor was fast again and delivery was easy. He is a huge blessing to the family, a great baby, and a happy addition. We have adjusted well. The girls are great big sisters. The nights are not bad. (I think the more you have, the more you get accustomed to the middle of the night feedings.) Doug was blessed with several days off. Having a boy doesn't seem to be too different at this point (other than diaper changes). Though we do warn the girls they only have a year or two before Kres starts to fight back...and win!




Here's the proud daddy...not quite so outnumbered. Doug gets every chance he can to "train Kres up right" watching March Madness, Sports Center, etc. A picture of our family of 5!!! We just keep on growing and we love it!The proud big sisters. They are so sweet. I love putting Kres on the floor during his awake time and letting them play with him. He is quite captivated by them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home